Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Ultrasound Tease
We are such ultrasound teases. We did not find out the sex of baby and it is slightly amusing to see how people respond to that. Call me old fashioned, but I figure 50 years ago they couldn't know ahead of time, so why do I need to know? I don't mind being "team green" as some of my online friends call it. And I figure the more positive surprises and joy that come after that hard labor the better! Besides, we don't even have room for a nursery so it isn't like we need to paint a room... as if I would want it gender-specific anyway. I have a bet going with my supervisor, who thinks baby is a boy... if it is a boy, I buy her dinner, if it is a girl, she buys me dinner. So if you are the betting type, take a gander and reply to this post with your preferred sex of Baby. S/he will prove us right or wrong when the day comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment