Since I finally figured out how to get the video off my camera and onto the computer, here is a clip from when Axel was 6 weeks old. Next I need to figure out how to edit and I may get more video up... depends upon how much work it is, I suppose!... probably not, this is taking forever and I wish I was sleeping.
This video is of Axel's "happy place", his changing table! From about 4 weeks to 4 months (when he started to really move), this was Axel's favorite place. If he was protesting something, we could set him on his table and he was a happy boy! Axel looked out the window and up into the sky and talked to angels some days. Now if only he could tell us what they said...
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment