It's amazing to me that some people still don't realize I'm pregnant. But even this big belly hides pretty well under a fleece jacket still. I bought The Belly Book yesterday, along with the new baby book we got last weekend, it is time to start recording memories for Baby. If you have any suggestions on memories/thoughts you would find particularly meaningful for your parents to have recorded, we'd love suggestions.
Friday, April 2, 2010
POP
It's amazing to me that some people still don't realize I'm pregnant. But even this big belly hides pretty well under a fleece jacket still. I bought The Belly Book yesterday, along with the new baby book we got last weekend, it is time to start recording memories for Baby. If you have any suggestions on memories/thoughts you would find particularly meaningful for your parents to have recorded, we'd love suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment